Tuesday, October 25, 2005

First Visit to Galaxyland



(I am going backwards here. ) September 21,2005 is Bronze's first visit to Galaxyland amusement park at West Edmonton Mall. He wasn't too happy when we took him at the CAROUSEL. You can see Bronze was godsmacked at the slow but exciting train ride. The train ride is exciting because I thought I saw Brad Pitt. hmmm. Later I found out that I am not dilutional and I did waved at Mr. Brad Pit. On our way out there was a crowd gathering outside the arcade and gues who is there, Brad Pit! A word of advice to all celebs out there, do not wear sunglasses indoors if you don't want to be noticed. I mean who the heck wears sunglasses indoors in Edmonton. You only do that if you want people to stare at you. Angelina got it right . I did not recognize her. Angelina's hair is soo puffy. Unfortunately I don't have my camera with me because my brother have it. It's true what they say, "always have a camera handy you never know when you need it.".
In the second pic with us was my cousin Adilbert from California,USA.
Anyways back to Bronze. Bronze's second teeth came out. He seems more irritable. Thank God for Motrin.

No comments: