Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


First Christmas!!! Bronze's first Christmas. I hope he doesn't cry when he sees Santa. He might just try to pull the beard off. heheh I hope he stays up atleast up to 9 pm or else I won't have much fun.
Every year we have a huge family gathering for Christmas. The usual suspects are there the cousins, grandparents , the anual cousins, adopted cousins, family friends. Anyone and everyone you haven't seen and heard off for awhile is there. This is why it makes it more important to attend. Us "teenagers" started Secret Santa to decrease the presure of post holiday debt and to emphasize on the family and less on the gifts. Also we have a visitor from Japan, her name is Sayaka. She is one of Mydene's student in her English class in Japan. It would be interesting what she brings for her KK.

No comments: