Friday, September 28, 2007

September 28,2007 - How to trick kids into cleaning the deck.

Tell them they are pirate matees scrubbing the deck.... Yarrrr eee mateee!!!!!







So far... I am teaching Bronze to read his ABC's. He recognizes B R O N Z E... I write the letters down one by one then he tells me what letters they are. I am amazed with his memory (much better than mine).
Bronze thinks that everything is a dollar thanks to the frequent visits to the dollar stores. I overheard Bronze asking his dad for money. Chris gave him 5 bucks and a loonie. Bronze looked at the 5 dollar bill but opted to take the dollar instead. Ahhh if only thats the case years from now....
Another time Bronze wanted to buy this car set (yellow Hum2 and Corvette) he told us, " Bronze pay!". He says the darndest things sometimes...
Fave shows... 4 Squares, Toopy and Binoo, MIckey Mouse Club Show.


No comments: